Waterworks Food + Drink’s Response to COVID-19 Challenges
To our Valued Friends & Guests,
We have always taken the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community as a top priority, it is incredibly important to us that we provide a safe and nurturing environment. Our team has been spending the last few weeks taking thorough action and implementing increased precautions to ensure a healthy, safe environment for our guests and staff. We are so excited to reopen our restaurant Wednesday, June 10th for takeout & limited dining. However, with every step forward, we want to take all precautions that we can to ensure everyone’s safety.
Our team has committed to the following guidelines:
- We will follow all of the Health Guidelines for Restaurants issued by the State of Vermont.
- All employees have been retrained and are recertified on hygiene sanitation and safety standards through industry mandated courses.
- All employees will wash and sanitize hands upon entering the restaurant, and between interactions with guests.
- All employees must pass a health screening upon entering work everyday. Any employee showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked not to work.
- Facial coverings and disposable gloves are worn around others and for food preparation and service.
- All employees, vendors & delivery drivers, and guests must stay home if sick.
- All public areas are sanitized throughout the day and strategically placed hand sanitizer stations have been set up for guests and team members to use.
Before dining with us, please take a moment to review these safety guidelines for all guests:
- We are offering seating by reservation only on our open air patio and with limited indoor seating.
- We are operating under a reservation or call ahead ONLY policy
- Reservations can be made on our website or via our reservation platform Resy
- Online reservations are strongly recommended, though you may also contact the restaurant directly at (802) 497-3525.
- Our current hours of operation are Monday - Sunday from 4:30 - 8:30pm; please note our last seating will be at 8:15pm.
- We are accepting party sizes up to 10 guests. All guests, including children, need to remain seated with their party throughout their stay with the exception of using the restroom.
- All tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Our staff will be wearing masks, and we ask that when entering the restaurant, and whenever not seated at your table, you wear one as well.
- We will frequently be disinfecting & sanitizing high touch surfaces including but not limited to: door handles, terminals & computers, chairs, tables, surfaces, etc.
- We encourage self screenings before entering the restaurant and/or dining with us; if you are showing any symptoms related to COVID-19, we may refuse service.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please take advantage of our contactless curbside takeout option.
- Please be patient and allow for a little extra time during your dining experience, so that we can be sure we are doing our best to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Most importantly, we are grateful to be serving our guests safely with warm, sincere hospitality and genuine concern.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to us. We thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you all very soon.
David Abdoo & the entire staff at Waterworks Food & Drink