Waterworks Food + Drink’s Response to COVID-19 Challenges
To our Valued Friends & Guests,
We have always considered the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community a top priority. Since we reopened last spring our team has been taking thorough action and implementing increased precautions to ensure a healthy and safe environment for our guests and staff.
Our team has committed to the following guidelines:
- We will follow all of the Health Guidelines for Restaurants issued by the State of Vermont. All employees have been retrained and are recertified on hygiene sanitation and safety standards through industry mandated courses.
- All public areas are sanitized throughout the day and strategically placed hand sanitizer stations have been set up for guests and team members to use.
- All tables, chairs, and menus are sanitized after each use. We also frequently disinfect and sanitize high touch surfaces including door handles, terminals, phones, and computers.
- As an additional precaution, we have implemented a “neutral table” adjacent to each guest table; this space allows for our staff to place all food, drinks, and dining necessities in a neutral zone, rather than reaching in front of or around our guests.
We ask that our guests commit to the following guidelines:
- On March 24th, 2022 the City of Winooski lifted their city wide mask mandate. We are not requiring masks but we encourage self screenings before entering the restaurant and/or dining with us; if you are showing any symptoms related to COVID-19, we may refuse service. We appreciate your help in keeping our guests and staff safe and healthy.
- Reservations are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome. There may be a wait if you do not have a reservation. We are open Monday-Sunday from 4:30pm - 9pm with our last seating at 8:45pm.
- Reservations can be made on our website or via our reservation platform Resy. Online reservations are strongly recommended, though you may also contact the restaurant directly at (802) 497-3525.
- If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please take advantage of our contactless curbside takeout option.
- Please be patient and allow for a little extra time during your dining experience, so that we can be sure we are doing our best to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Most importantly, we are grateful to be serving our guests safely with warm, sincere hospitality and genuine concern.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to us. We thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you all very soon.
David Abdoo & the entire staff at Waterworks Food & Drink